We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stone villa hotel

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Stone villa hotel

I have just booked this hotel for a short break in December, it looks nice, but as anyone stayed there who could tell me.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stone villa hotel

Sorry I don't know it personally but have you read the reviews here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186233-d6224…

My only piece of info is about the location. Hoole Road is a long road of largish Victorian houses and semis from the 1930s that have all been turned into B&Bs. There's not much on Hoole Road for visitors (except the B&Bs) and you'll probably have to go into the center of Chester to eat as well as see any of Chester's attractions. You'll be facing a 20 minute walk to and fro - don't even think about tying to drive into the city centre in December. Parking is very limited and expensive. Use the bus if you don't want to walk.

Hope you have fun. Chester is a beautiful city.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stone villa hotel

I have never been to Chester before, i have just booked a meal at Piccolino

3. Re: Stone villa hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 14, 2009