We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nostalgia trip/pub advice

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
nostalgia trip/pub advice

I worked in st helier mid 80s,and I am planning a nostalgia trip back

can anyone tell me if these places are still going

soleil levant

post horn

lords

buvette

Cambridge

the pierson

also whats the price of aa pint these days

and is there still guest houses in st helier

I miss the place

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
603 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nostalgia trip/pub advice

Well, there's some names that bring back the memories ... !

The poor old Soleil is not what it used to be these days . Probably one of the best pubs in St Helier back in the day it's now a bit of a dump . Lords Is La Scala , a club ,Bar and restaurant. The Post Horn and Pierson are still there - check these places out on reviews on here.

There are still guest houses in St Helier , again plenty of info to be found on here or check out www.jersey.com

Be prepared for Jersey looking a lot different since you were last there , best not to compare it to how you remember it too much and just enjoy it for how it is now! It's still a great place .

2. Re: nostalgia trip/pub advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Jersey
Recent Conversations