We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any views on Beachcombers

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any views on Beachcombers

Has anyone any views on this hotel?

I am thinking of 4 night break with my mum and my daughter, but didn't want it to be too expensive.. this seemed to fit the bill.

Any thoughts appreciated!.

Thanks

B

Hotel La Place
Hotel La Place
#1 of 16 hotels in St. Brelade
Longueville Manor
Longueville Manor
#1 of 5 hotels in St.Saviour
La Haule Manor
La Haule Manor
#1 of 4 hotels in St. Aubin
Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any views on Beachcombers

This is a smaller hotel and I haven't stayed there personally, but they do appear to have nice facilities and the location is lovely. They are in a countryside area and near to Mont Orgueil Castle and Gorey. There are some lovely beaches here and Gorey Harbour is a great place to unwind and watch the rest of the world hurry past!

They have a website www.beachcombershotel.co.uk

You don't say how old your daughter is but some suggestions for a day out would be the Maritime Museum, Aqua Splash, Jardins De Mer at the Waterfront and aMaizin Maze which has a lot of activities.

Some inexpensive places to eat would be StMartins Pub (a short car drive away) Castle Green (at Mont Orguiel castle) and the Hungry Mans Cafe at Rozel Harbour for bacon butties on a Sunday morning!

Hope you have a great holiday and don't forget to report back in the forum!

Mentioned in this post
Mont Orgueil Castle
Mont Orgueil Castle
1,298 Reviews
Jersey, UK
Gorey
Gorey
Jersey, UK
2. Re: Any views on Beachcombers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:27 am, November 17, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any views on Beachcombers

Thankyou both for your views.. it's a real help to get some info - and on that, think I will book there.

Will post up of course after the event!.

B

Get answers to your questions about Jersey