We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October?

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Weather in October?

I've seen a good flight deal for 20th Oct 06 & was wondering if Oct is still warm there. Can anyone tell me what it's been like the past couple of years?

Jersey
Destination Expert
for Jersey
Level Contributor
2,203 posts
74 reviews
1. Re: Weather in October?

hi there,

this october just passed was very good - it was my birthday on the 17th and we had a very pleasant lunch sat outside 'Big Verns' at St. Ouens beach, under clear blue skies.

also if you like eating out October is a great time to visit as we have the annual 'tennerfest' with 100 + restaurants taking part, and offering 2 or 3 course meals from £10/£12.50/£15 per head, depending on the restaurant.

England, United...
Level Contributor
4,296 posts
2. Re: Weather in October?

We spent half-term week last October in Jersey and the weather was really good - far better than we expected for the time of year, especially as it was the last week of October,

Dry, sunny and very mild (60 to 70 farenheit) most days, and warm enough in the evenings for t-shirts.

Going back again next week, and hopefully the weather will be better than its been here in London lately!

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Weather in October?

Generally September and October are very nice. Obviously like anywhere else you can't guarantee the weather but we have had some great days on the beach rock fishing in October!

4. Re: Weather in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jersey