We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Has anybody stayed at or got any experience of Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments? I haven't been able to find any reviews anywhere on line and would be keen to hear something from someone who's stayed there. We think we've booked but are not getting any replies from them now to confirm.

Guernsey, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Hi Sedfive,

you've picked a lovely spot to stay, just a short run to the beach and near two lovely eateries an Egon Ronay winning Indian restaurant and the L'eree Bay Brasserie, one of my favourites for Bar Meals.

I've just had a quick peek and their advertised e-mail is - info@beauvallon.co.uk and phone 01481 265 888.

I dont think there is anything sinister as Ive heard nothing locally but if you want reassurance perhaps a phone call to Tourist Inforamtion 01481 723552 or e-mail - enquiries@visitguernsey.com

Chester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Hi, just wondering if you ended up staying at Beau Vallon holiday apartments in Guernsey? Or if anyone else has any experience of staying here? It looks great from their website, but like you, I've tried to find some reviews online and can't find anything more recent than 2009. If you did stay, was it any good? If not, was there any particular reason why?

Thanks!

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Hi there guys we stayed at beau vallon holiday apartments back in June 2013, we loved it, the apartments are very well presented, very clean, very quiet, lovley gardens to sit and relax in, they have a lovely enclosed heated pool, there is a couple of eating places very close by and a gorgeous fish n chip shop just down the hill on the coast road, the scenery is very nice too! We are considering a return visit this year. Good luck. Terence from kent uk.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Hello just wondering if anyone knows roughly the time of day the little patio areas get the sun in July? Thanks

Edited: 6:04 am, May 02, 2015
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

As far as I remember, the sun shines on the patio areas from just after sun up till about mid afternoon, hope this helps. Terence.

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

Many thanks

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

We have stayed here every summer for the last 6 or 7 years as a large family group. The apartments are good, with good facilities. The whole place is run by 2 lovely ladies who are very helpful. The grounds are well kept with a nice pool, terrace, tennis court, BBQ facilities, putting greens, large chess. They also have a supply of buckets and spades for the beach, DVD, books, laundry etc.

We will be going again this year and are already looking forward to it.

Wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

We had a lovely stay here last September, so very delayed giving feedback, but it's a wonderful place to stay for families. Lovely gardens with lots of space to run around, nice little play area, books, toys, buckets and spades you can borrow. Coldsteve's comments are spot on.

Glyn Ceiriog...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

I stayed a few years ago and it was not good; there was little or no heating and the welcome was even colder;

10. Re: Beau Vallon Holiday Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 30, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Guernsey
Recent Conversations