We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mixed age hen group ideas!

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Mixed age hen group ideas!

Hi all

I'm planning my best friends hen do late may and am looking for any tips or ideas on activities in Cambridge!

We are a mixed age group including mums and are visiting for a weekend from Friday to Sunday.

We plan on doing the quintessential Cambridge punting and I have Jamie's restaurant booked for fri night and la raza for sat. So any other ideas would be very gratefully received!!!

As this is England, rainy day activities would be very useful too!

With many thanks in advance

C x

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

How about Bowling at the Leisure Pak on Cherry Hinton RD ? After your trip to Jaimies why not pop round the corner to Lola Lo.night club., they cater for all ages and you could have quite a laugh there

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

That's really helpful, thank you.

Was looking at Lola lo's so you have just confirmed what i was thinking, thanks!

Essex
Level Contributor
26,725 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

See if there is a meet that week-end at the near-ish Huntingdon Racecourse:

www.huntingdon-racecourse.co.uk/Home.htm

Or Newmarket (in the other direction):

http://www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk/

??

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

Great thanks

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

My mate who is in his mid fifties went to Lola last Saturday and had a great time , was made to feel welcome and didnt feel out of place at all

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

Thank you very much, that's great to know

7. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, May 17, 2012
8. Re: Mixed age hen group ideas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, June 21, 2013