We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a hen do in Cambridge!

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a hen do in Cambridge!

Hi there,

I am looking to organise my best friend's hen do in Cambridge, we have a rough idea of the plan for the weekend but we are struggling on accommodation options so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The weekend is 3 tiered, so we are looking for accommodation for 9 people on the Friday night and up to 25 on the Saturday night. We are looking for nice yet cost effective accommodation that has a communal area where we can mingle, have drinks and nibbles and play games before heading out into town.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,067 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a hen do in Cambridge!

I suppose it depends on Budget really. A few of the bigger more central hotels have lots of space but are on the expensive side. I know its sounds a bit boring but the Travel Lodge on the Leisure park is big and well situated on Hills Rd , Cherry Hinton Rd, surronded by very good reataurants ,cinema, bowling and The Junction which puts on clubs , and bandswell into the night.

2. Re: Planning a hen do in Cambridge!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:34 pm, May 31, 2013