We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Cambridge

Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Cambridge

I am planning to stay at the DoubleTree Hotel Next month. I woud like to go our for breakfast. what do you locals suggest?

Not Starbucks etc. A place with a full English breakfast.

Thank you

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,130 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

You must go to the restaurant at CAMBRIDGE CITY FC behind the Westbrook Centre opposite Tommy Tuckers on Milton Rd. The best breakfast in town and a lovely walk for you to get there...

Mentioned in this post
Cambridge
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, UK
Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

I am disabled so a lovely walk isnt in the cards but thanks for the suggestion. Perhaps another visitor to cambridge can enjoy your suggestion.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
783 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

The UK isn't big on "going out for breakfast" You tend to only find breakfast available in hotels, motorway service areas, and beside main roads. I would suggest that your best option is to eat at the Doubletree.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11,395 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

Is the Doubletree what used to be the rather nice Garden House Hotel? Breakfast there, overlooking the river, used to rather enjoyable. Also, *anywhere* in Cambridge is a bit of walk from there!

Mentioned in this post
Cambridge
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, UK
Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

Thanks for your suggestions. I have been staying at the Doubletree (Garden Hotel) for years so I know the distances.

From other great replies I have a list of places in Cambridge who in fact offer breakfast.

Mentioned in this post
Cambridge
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire, UK
cambridge
Level Contributor
11 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

Try the Jolly Scholar on King's Street, excellent breakfast , John Lewis ( local department store) is very good,other wise Don Pasquale on Market Square if the weather is fine and you want breakfast al fresco

Mentioned in this post
John Lewis
John Lewis
547 Reviews
London, UK
Market Square
Market Square
570 Reviews
Cambridge, UK
Don Pasquale
Don Pasquale
907 Reviews
Cambridge, UK
Ravenna, Italy
Level Contributor
9,377 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

thank you for taking the time to send these excellent suggestions.

18. Re: Breakfast in Cambridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 07, 2012