We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nearest/best disabled parking to Travelodge Central

Liverpool
Level Contributor
110 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Nearest/best disabled parking to Travelodge Central

Hope someone can help. I've booked this hotel for my cousin's sons christening in July but now, on looking at parking arrangements, I cannot find close disabled parking for my mum who is a blue badge holder.

The Eden car park is the recommended site for parking but some reviews say it's quite a distance to the hotel.

The parking fees don't seem too bad assuming that we'll get there after 6pm (website states overnight fee between 6pm & 7am is £1.50) so I'm thinking I'll just need to add an extra couple of hours fee on if we plan on leaving at 9am?

Appreciate any advice/suggestions offered.

Thanks in advance.

Emma x

2 replies to this topic
Lincoln, United...
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nearest/best disabled parking to Travelodge Central

The Eden Car Park is the closest to the hotel and it's the cheapest.

Alternatively ask the hotel about it. There is a "drop off zone" for the hotel which allows you to drive up closer, this may have disabled spaces.

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
5,549 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nearest/best disabled parking to Travelodge Central

It's not far at all from the Eden Centre to the Travelodge (maybe 100m at most). Your plan seems very sensible. Unfortunately Google Maps photo pre-dates the building of most of the Eden Centre so it is a little misleading trying to work out what is where.

Reply to: Nearest/best disabled parking to Travelodge Central
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted