We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bristol hotel with onsite parking & No height restriction

Which Bristol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DEVON, UK
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bristol hotel with onsite parking & No height restriction

Hello all, I am planning a short stay in Bristol and am looking for a nice city centre hotel hotel that has on site parking with no height restriction as our vehicle is over 6ft in height so NCP is completely out of the question. Any suggestions would be gratefully received as I've a trillion other hotels to research this week & one less job is more than welcome!

Bristol
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bristol hotel with onsite parking & No height restriction

Of the top of my head it could be quite tough to find a hotel right in the city centre with no height restiction parking. Most of these hotels have underground 'NCP type' parking but there will be more options closer to Whiteladies Road which is still considered the centre I guess and with the students leaving for the summer you get more parking options. Give me an idea of what you are looking for (location, budget, etc) and I'll give you some ideas.

Bristol
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bristol hotel with onsite parking & No height restriction

Try the Mercure Holland House Hotel, 120 onsite open air parking. Great deals for a luxury hotel, 5 minute walk from the city centre.

3. Re: Bristol hotel with onsite parking & No height restriction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, September 04, 2009