We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 seater minibus hire with driver

Which Bristol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Westmeath...
Level Contributor
224 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
8 seater minibus hire with driver

Hi All

Looking for recommendations for the above for a return journey from Bristol to Cardiff please. I guess a company based in Bristol would be best ?

bristol
Level Contributor
78 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 seater minibus hire with driver

Eagle coaches are usualy quite competively priced for coaches, not sure if they do minibuses, worth looking on google

County Westmeath...
Level Contributor
224 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 seater minibus hire with driver

Thanks for your prompt reply - checked out their website and looks like the smallest they do is a 26 seater but I will email them to check - they might recommend someone - thanks again

Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 seater minibus hire with driver

Hi,

What is your plan for the Quarter final then? Have you found out anything about the transport or minibus to Bristol?

I am just concerned about getting home from the game that weekend?

County Westmeath...
Level Contributor
224 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 seater minibus hire with driver

Hi

We have booked an 8 seater minibus for the return trip for 220 sterling. We were quoted the same for a taxi for just 4 people.

I am sure there will be extra trains on but time will tell.

5. Re: 8 seater minibus hire with driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 05, 2009