We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

Hello I am looking for somewhere for a large group booking of 30+.

The booking is for a weekend to celebrate a 50th birthday. Any suggestions please for somewhere outdoorsy types will like, include a bit of luxury and not break the bank.

thank you

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,763 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

Could you please give us an idea of the area of the country you are looking at. No point suggesting somewhere near London when you are in Yorkshire.

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

everywhere in England considered. I am in Wales.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,175 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

Having no idea of your budget, but if you want luxury, I can recommend...

pennyhillpark.co.uk/EXCLUSIVE_HOTELS/the_hot…

If you wanted to do the Cotswolds, it might be possible for your party to stay together (ish) at The Dormy House, in between Broadway and Chipping Campden. Ask for the Danish Quarter, which is a newer set of rooms (I assume this is an overnight visit) that are in a square off to themselves. I once stayed there with a dozen ladies in a cycling group. We enjoyed the half board option there.

Lots of opportunities for walking, cycling, etc.

4. Re: reccommendations SC for large group weekend march 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, December 17, 2013