We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Hi we want to take our family of 2 adults and 2 children , 8 and 6 yrs. to a dinosaur theme park or farm. We believe the one nr Norwich is good but too far.

We've heard of one in the Milton Keynes area which is a ''farm'' and one in Southampton area which is a full theme Park. But I have found a forum for these. Can any Trip-pers point me to a forum for this or anywere I can find to compare them

We like them to be 3-4 hours travel of Brighton. Suitable for a weekend stay in the attraction area

Thanks.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
196 reviews
1. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Port Lympne now has its new Dinosaur Forest. Wingham Wildlife Park has also added something similar.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,302 posts
217 reviews
2. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

How about London?

http://cpdinosaurs.org

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Hi yes that is a thought ...... we could go by train..We'll think about that one?

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
4. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Port Lympe and Wyngham might be good. I'll look them up and pass the idea onto the family Thanks. It took me ages to find ideas on the forum as it kept rejecting England as a country!! on the search mode.

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

sorry it should say I hadn't found a post/ forum about the first 2 dinosaur places I mentioned in the request. Sorry, I couldn't amend after i'd posted the request

Portsmouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Portsmouth
Level Contributor
5,691 posts
2,268 reviews
6. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

You should add Dinosaur Isle on the Isle of Wight to your possible list. Great area to spend a weekend

http://www.dinosaurisle.com/newhomepage.aspx

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
368 reviews
7. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Lyme Regis has the dinosaur museum. Not sure if that's of help.

Pevensey, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
45 reviews
8. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

Thanks we have to work ferries around end of schoo pick upsl, but if they run about 6pm that could go on our possibles list. I'll look them up.

9. Re: Dinosaur Parks in the South of England

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 24, 2017