We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where should I stay??

High Point, North...
5 posts
Save Topic
Where should I stay??

My husband and I are planning a road trip this summer in New England, and Cape Cod is on our To-Do list!

I have visited Cape Cod before, but only a day trip out to Provincetown from Boston. My husband has never been to New England so I want him to have a great experience!

Where should we stay in Cape Cod? Is it worth it to travel all the way out to the end of the Cape for a night?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated!!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,928 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where should I stay??

Read the Top Questions on the right.

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where should I stay??

You might have a difficult time finding decent accommodations for one night on the outer cape. Most places have a minimum stay requirement and one night is not going to give you much time to experience the cape, especially if you spend a good part of your time driving. For a more relaxed time why not see if you can find something in Sandwich, near the bridge, and save a visit to the outer cape for another time when you can stay a while and explore.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,182 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where should I stay??

If you are just going for a day, then visit Sandwich, Falmouth/Woods Hole. that will give you a taste. Maybe some distant views of MV on a nice day, some good places for a lobster roll, a drive through one of the lovely villages, maybe walk out on the Sandwich boardwalk. Very full day in compact area. South cape beach is right there if you want to put your feet in the ocean.

High Point, North...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where should I stay??

Thank you! I did not notice the Top Questions until after I had already posted - Very helpful :) :)

5. Re: Where should I stay??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Cape Cod