We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the Chatham Bars Inn

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
At the Chatham Bars Inn

Just wanted to pass along that on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, my wife plays the harp in the big room (sorry, I have no idea what the name of it is) to the left of the main desk. She'll be playing until Labor Day weekend. So if you're in the area of the Chatham Bars Inn, stop by and listen for a while. She plays from 8pm until 11pm, I think. Just had to pass that along.

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: At the Chatham Bars Inn

We had dinner at the Chatham Bars Inn two weeks ago and heard your wife playing the harp afterward. She was great--one of the highlights of our evening there--but the service in the main dining room was really terrible. What's happened to that place?

2. Re: At the Chatham Bars Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 12, 2009