We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mother and Daughter Trip

midland, tx
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mother and Daughter Trip

I take my mother (74 years old) on a trip every summer. We usually cruise, but this summer she only want to be away from home for a short time ( around 5 nights). WE have decided to go to Cape Cod, but I'm having a HARD time deciding exaclty where in Cape Cod. We want NICE accomodations, preferably on the water, and easy access to shopping and restaurants. Any suggestions????

new york
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mother and Daughter Trip

I have been vacationing for years at a very homey, reasonably priced B&B in West Harwich. "Cape Winds by the Sea" is steps away from the warm waters of Nantucket Sound and centrally located. I reccommend one of their efficiency apts. I brought my daughters for years and I am sorry that I was not able to bring my grandmother.

Hebron, CT
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mother and Daughter Trip

If you want NICE try The Scallop Shell Inn. Check my review of the inn for more information. For less money Inn on the Sound is also nice. Both are on the same road in Falmouth. There is lots to do in Falmouth and the neighboring towns and it's not a long drive. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail.