We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Seas ice cream

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Four Seas ice cream

Just drove by Four Seas ice cream, in Centerville, and saw a sign that they'll be

opening on May 18!

A great place to stop in for delicious homemade ice cream, after a day at Craigville beach!

And, Happy Mother's Day !!

:)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Four Seas ice cream

sundaeschool.com/AboutUs/BulletinBoard/tabid…

Your post made me want to check the hours at our local (Dennisport) Sundae School which has been open weekends since last month. But take a look at this 'insider's' look at the making of the ice cream by clicking this link.

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Four Seas ice cream

Wow, great link Charlie!! Samantha Brown's flavor sounds yummy,,, and she's a hoot!!

Many great ice cream shops on capecod, that's for sure!!

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
455 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Four Seas ice cream

Ohhhh, Charlie ... now you have me hankerin' for a Sundae School treat. Might be time to hop in the car and take a little spin to D'port. :-)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Four Seas ice cream

Well, be sure to get a sundae since really you can bring a quart (or two) home with just the ice cream....oh, except that they DO sell their hot fudge to go too. If you didn't already know that though....sorry for the mention..lol

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
455 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Four Seas ice cream

Charlie, you're such a bad influence! A hot fudge sundae enjoyed there is one thing. Bringing the fixin's home so I can make one whenever I want ... that's a whole 'nother thing. Superb for the spirit - not so dandy for the diet :-)

Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Four Seas ice cream

Yes May 18 2013 we will be fully open. We are open year round for quarts and some pints, ice cream cakes, and toppings (Wed thru Sun 11-5) and you can get scoops at the cape cod mall all year round(about 8 flavors there). Have a scooper summer. oh and Happy Mother's Day to you too.

7. Re: Four Seas ice cream

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 15, 2014