We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

San Francisco
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

Am I asking too much? I'd love to find a rental with access to a pool for July 10-17 for my family of 4 (kids ages 8 and 5) and some extended family (3 bedrooms). I haven't been able to find any places that rent Wednesday to Wednesday. Any recommendations for a rental site that has a search function that can filter by rental start date? Any other ideas where I should look?

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

You may find a hotel but I would say it is nearly impossible to find a three bedroom house or cottage that rents that way in July. Also pools at places other than a hotel are not common

If you want to consider a hotel, two options might be the Braemar (they have kitchenettes) and the Topmast both in N Truro. The Topmast has kitchenettes and a couple of cottages too. Call and talk to them directly. Sim alar to the Topmast is the Crow's Nest. It is in the same road but it doesn't have a pool. Klamath Village is a cottage colony with a pool. But I am pretty sure they are Saturday to sat.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

Oops meant to say the Topmast has kitchenettes in some units

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,190 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

http://www.seasidecapecod.com/index.htm

Seaside cottages are located directly ON the white sand beach along the calm waters of Nantucket Sound with cottages that have daily or weekly rates. Cottages accommodate 2, 4, 6 and two of them 8 people. You don't say how many more you need than 4 but perhaps getting two cottages would work well for you. No pool beyond the big one right out your front door.

You can also take a look at Three Seasons Motel again right ON the beach in Dennisport. They have a pool and a nice beach bar and some 'walk to' restaurants and ice cream shoppe. Check their two bedroom suite, again, depending on how many folks you need to accommodate. Have fun.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,627 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

Darn auto correct. That is Kalmar village

5. Re: Vacation rental mid-week to mid-week? With a pool?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2014