We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood lunch near Providence airport

Palatine, IL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood lunch near Providence airport

I have quite a few hours to waste in the Providence airport area on a Tuesday afternoon. Looking for a recommendation for a good seafood lunch. I have received a recommendation for Harbourside Lobstermania. Would appreciate comments for the place.

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood lunch near Providence airport

There is a Legal Seafood restaurant right across the street (Old Post Road) from PVD. This is the place, hands down. Legal's has locations around Boston and Washington, DC. It has a menu of a variety of seafood and prices. The lobster is not cheap, however. It's very popular.

By the way, PVD airport is in Warwick, RI. It's either a $9 (regularly scheduled) shuttle van ride to downtown Providence, or a $28 cab ride. (That was at 10pm, in no traffic.) At commute hour, there is commute traffic into Providence in the AM, and outbound in the PM. So, this might tip the balance if it's lobster you must have. (In other words, spend it on the meal near the airport and relax.)

scituate, ma
Level Contributor
421 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood lunch near Providence airport

I second the suggestion. I think you would find the trip fro the airport to Harborside Lobstermania way too much of a hassle.

Legal Seafoods is consistently excellent, with great seafood choices. One of the most popular seafood restaurants in the area.