We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
986 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

Anyone have any recommendations for the best hotel right on the beach? I'm looking for a beautiful clean beach.

Anyone?

Thanks

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
590 Reviews
from $94.50*
$105.00
Go Boston Card, with Access To...
127 Reviews
from $59.00*
Special Offer
Small-Group Day Trip to Plymouth and...
5 Reviews
from $94.50*
$105.00
From Boston to Cape Cod Day Trip...
188 Reviews
from $78.00*
Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

Hi Karenbaco,

I know that some good friends of mine will only go to Old Silver Beach in Falmouth, to the Seacrest Resort. You can view it at www.seacrest-resort.com

It depends on what part of the Cape you want to be on. They love this beach and the fact that you can walk right out of your room on to the sand. I stayed there years ago with them and they still to this day love it there and will only stay there. It's got everything you need if you didn't want to leave the Resort.

I like the Chatham area myself. I've never stayed at this particular place but we walked through the grounds and saw the whole place a few summers ago. It's STUNNING, you can view it online:

www.wequassett.com

It's rated #1 of 7 Hotels in Chatham.

The Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club in Brewster located at 2907 Main St. on Rte 6A in Brewster has a beautiful spot with over 700 feet of a private bay-front beach, it has 4 pools outdoors and 2 indoor, 4 restaurants, their Golf course. It looks SO nice, I know one of my relatives stayed here a few years ago and they sent us a post card from this Resort, it certainly looks beautiful to me!

The Crowne Point Historic Inn & Spa located at 82 Bradford St in Provincetown isn't right on a beach so that you can step out on to the sand, but you know? So what, when you see what it DOES have it doesn't matter, it's gorgeous to me!

www.crownepoint.com

Again in Chatham there's a place called the Hawthorne Motel that I'm probably going to check out myself this upcoming season either in the late Summer or Fall. It looks perfect to me when you see it online, you can see for yourself...

www.thehawthorne.com

It's like trying to pick out a restaurant in the North End and saying it's your favorite one! I JUST can't do it, I'm sorry! They're all unique in there own way you know what I mean? AND they always were in that North End very unique and fabulous! Well, with me it's the same thing with a lot of these beautiful Resorts on the Cape! It all depends on what part of the Cape you want to be on; how much $$$ "moula" you want to dish out; and how long you plan on staying there to begin with. If it's more than 5 to 6 days? You might as well rent a condo or a house. So just take your pick and check them out any way for starters.

Keep checking back from time to time, I'm sure they'll be other good suggestions and ideas as well.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Falmouth
Falmouth
Cape Cod, MA
Chatham
Chatham
Cape Cod, MA
Brewster
Brewster
Cape Cod, MA
Provincetown
Provincetown
Cape Cod, MA
Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

I forgot about this gem...Brewster By The Sea B&B, it's located at 716 Main St. right in Brewster. The only thing about it though? No beach right as you step out of the place, but you know? I'm sold on it anyway! You just have to walk a little ways to get to it that's all, no big deal...you can view it online to see what you think:

www.brewsterbythesea.com

Mentioned in this post
Brewster
Brewster
Cape Cod, MA
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

In Provincetown, the Provincetown Inn is not only right on the beach, but has a large pool with poolside food and beverage service. There is also a shuttle bus that goes to the other local beaches, or you could rent bikes and go to either Herring Cove or Race Point beaches, which are beautiful.

Mentioned in this post
Provincetown
Provincetown
Cape Cod, MA
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
98 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel on the beach in Cape cod??

Go to Capecodtravel.com click on waterfront lodging. Your choice may depend on how much per night you are willing to pay per night . Select a few then ask the forum what they think .

Get answers to your questions about Cape Cod