We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just came back and already planning return visit

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Just came back and already planning return visit

Tomorrow marks one week that we've been home and we're already planning next year's trip(s).

We'll stay in the same house, probably the same week too.

In addition to the week-long family vacation, my husband and I decided that we're going back on our own, NO KIDS!

We decided to spend two nights at Bayside Resort (W. Yarmouth) in one of their king/jacuzzi suites. Complimentary rose/ champagne,etc.

We're going Memorial Day weekend, they typically require a 3-night stay on holiday weekends but my hubby did a lil 'smooth talking'.

He told them how we rented a house in Yarmouthport from Sat.-Sat and went up on Friday, spending the night at another motel. He told them if they allowed us to stay the 2 nights then we'd stay there the Friday we go up next summer, still committing to 3 nights. The woman put him on hold, checked with whomever she needed to check with, came back and said OK. :-)

So, we went ahead and booked all 3 nights.

Not a bad price either, $159 per night.

We've never stayed at Bayside but every time we've driven by it always looks pristine.

So, if anyone has stayed there, specifically in one of their jacuzzi suites, let me know what you thought.

Thanks,

Naomi :-)

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just came back and already planning return visit

We stayed there last winter; you will absolutely LOVE it. It's wonderful! And YES it was in the jacuzzi suite. It was AWESOME. You're right the place is PRISTINE...you'll LOVE it there....ENJOY!