We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekdays after labor day

jd
2 posts
Save Topic
Weekdays after labor day

I have 2 full days in the cape before I head to Martha's Vineyard. This is the week after labor day so I'm hoping to avoid rushes somewhat. Any reocmmendations o the best wya to spend those 2 days? I did try reading all the posts and it is so much to take in, any suggested lodging and ideas would be very appreciated....

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,246 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekdays after labor day

There is so much to do on the outer cape that you might just want to wait until you arrive to decide. If you want to take part in one of the specialized guided canoe or kayak tours that the Wellfleet Audubon offers or if you want to go to a produciton at the WHAT (Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater) you might consider making a reservation ahead of time. Otherwise, you should not have any trouble doing whatever you want. Stay at a nice B+B and the innkeepers will help you make your plans each day! Relax and enjoy the beauty of the outer cape.