We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for girl's getaway

Kitchener, Ontario
4 posts
Save Topic
best place for girl's getaway

Four single friends are spending the weekend in Boston and we'd like to spend one day and night in Cape Cod. Where's a good spot with nice beaches and not too many children?

Yarmouth
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for girl's getaway

Try the Beach 'n' Towne Resort Motel. They are ranked #1 in South Yarmouth. I always refer my family to this location, as they have a reputation for service and cleanliness. The owners are always willing to go the extra step to accoomodate you. The motel is near the water, a short walk to the beach. There are a number of great restaurants within walking distance including Chinese, American, Pizza and an AMAZING Ice Cream Shop (The Cape Cod Creamery).

They are a short walk from many shops

The motel itself has over 2 acres with a pool, library, open field, game rooms, and board games. One thing I really like about this location is that the pool is not on the main street, rather it is set back 1/2 way down the property and not where people just driving by can see. I would think this to be a point of interest for 4 young women. I know my young niece is 16 years old, and the last thing I want is people driving by and honking horns at her while she swims or sunbathes.