We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Point Hotel???

PA
Level Contributor
104 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Point Hotel???

Anyone ever stay here?

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
545 reviews
from $89.10*
$99.00
Go Boston Card
122 reviews
from $57.00*
Fall on Cape Cod: Day Trip from...
84 reviews
from $76.00*
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
37 reviews
from $54.00*
Stamford...
Level Contributor
213 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Point Hotel???

mom 2B-

Try The All Seasons in Yarmouth. The Cape Point is OK- but the All Seasons is more fun, cleaner and Hearth 'n' Kettle is across the street.

Pool situation is MUCH better and so is the breakfast room. Never had a bad stay here for twenty years with spouse and have always tried others while solo-but I always return to the All Seasons.

Very receptive and friendly employees.

PA
Level Contributor
104 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Point Hotel???

Thanks for the advice, just checked the all seasons and they are booked for the nights we want to come... any other suggestions?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape Point Hotel???

What dates do you need Mom2B?

Stamford...
Level Contributor
213 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cape Point Hotel???

mom2B-

Here's some other ones - none of which I'm crazy about. The Ambassador, The Gull Wing Suites or The Mariner.

I stayed at all of these, and they were OK at best. The problem with Cape Cod sleeping is that often one doesn't get moneys' worth.

Actually, The Cape Point would rank well ahead of any of these - my wife liked the breakfast "room" across the street.

The ONLY reason I list the Mariner is because of restaurant(s) proximity (either side) and an ATM across the street. You could theoretically park for a while and walk around the area and eat and drink. Even a small Christmas Tree Shop centre next door.

Keep in touch.

ps- Inquire about the Irish Village- never stayed but walked in once and it looked neat and clean.

Get answers to your questions about Cape Cod