We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant in August

Which Waterton Lakes National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,549 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
restaurant in August

Hello.

We will be visiting in August and will also be celebrating our anniversary.

From all the reviews, it appears Bel Lago is the best place to have a nice dinner.

Any opinions or other suggestions?

Thank you.

~SRQgirl

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurant in August

Bel Lago is very nice, you won't be disappointed.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,549 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurant in August

Thank you...another option is eating at the Bayshore Hotel main dining room...nice view of lake..extensive menu and good looking wine list...

thoughts?

~SRQgirl

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,677 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurant in August

I prefer Bel Lago over the Bayshore. I haven't been impressed with the food at the Bayshore. But I have to qualify that statement by saying that I haven't eaten at the Bayshore in about 3 years. The view is definitely nice overlooking the lake.

Since you will be there for a few days you might want to poke your head into each place and have a look inside, prior to deciding on which one to pick for your anniversary dinner.

4. Re: restaurant in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 29, 2012