We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kima villa

Which Mammee Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
kima villa

has anyone stayed at or have any info on kima villa in mammee bay estates in ocho rios? or any info on mammee bay itself?

4 replies to this topic
New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kima villa

Hi Phillyc, This is a very late reply to your question, so I hope it's not too late. I've been in Kima villa, although I've never stayed there. As I recall, it had 3 bedrooms; two on the ground floor and a master bedroom upstairs. The villa had a nice, seafront location and a pool. The living room area was quite open and I believe there was a bar as well.

Mammee Bay Estate consists of several lanes of private villas within a gated area. There is a beach club on Mammee Bay...the beach itself is very nice. I haven't been back to that area in the years since RIu has opened and I imagine the increase of people on the beach may have changed the vibe somewhat, but I've always loved that beach. There's decent snorkeling there too.

Edited: 1:22 pm, October 13, 2012
colorado
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: kima villa

ms. l, not to late.the villa sounds great. heading out on 11/26. cant wait!!!!

New England, USA
Level Contributor
657 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kima villa

Have fun! Here's a link to a wikimapia view. Kima is the second driveway from the top within the shown boundary line. It has two wings and is sort of L-shaped with a pool.

wikimapia.org/…b

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: kima villa

Phillyc,

I'd be interested to hear about your stay at Kima. We are considering booking for February.

Thanks

Reply to: kima villa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mammee Bay