We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moving to fort nelson

Which Fort Nelson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PEI
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
moving to fort nelson

Hi,

Myself and my boyfriend are moving to fort nelson this fall. Can anyone help us with the lodging part of it. If we are only going to be there seasonally, is it better to stay in a hotel or motel with a kitchenette and stuff. Or if we can, should be build. Would our house rent in the summer time?? So many questions and I am hoping someone from Fort Nelson will reply to this.

Thanks

hope to hear from someone soon

Penticton
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: moving to fort nelson

hey i am moving up there too, and i am really trying hard to find a place to rent, i was wondering if maybe you knew of any places for rent at all, or if you even live there yet? if you know anything please tell me i don't want to move there and have no where to live

2. Re: moving to fort nelson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Nelson
More Fort Nelson Topics