We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WiFi in Lunenburg

Which Lunenburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
World
Level Contributor
974 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
WiFi in Lunenburg

I will be in Lunenburg next week, and while I am there to relax, I have some work that I need to get done and was wondering if anyone knows of any WiFi locations in town. In the past i have used the computers at the library for checking email etc but that will not be sufficient this time, I need online access to my computer.

Thanks.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: WiFi in Lunenburg

Hello MQS007, my name is Donald and I am from Nova Scotia tourism.

I'm not sure if there are any Internet Cafe's in Lunenburg but here is a listing of accommodations that have internet access.

novascotia.com/en/…

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Donald

World
Level Contributor
974 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WiFi in Lunenburg

I have accomodation. Unfortunatly highspeed has not reached our little courner of NS. What I need is specific information. Sailorgirl do you know? Does Historic Grounds have WiFi for example.

BTW what does the Fi stand for anyway?

Mid Coast Maine...
Level Contributor
779 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WiFi in Lunenburg

Yes, Historic Grounds does have WiFi. If it ever stops raining, you can sit outside on their deck. They're really nice about not rushing you out of there.

The library also has Wifi. There's a bench right outside the door where there are often folks on their computers. You can probably sit inside and use their Wifi too.

And depending on where you're staying, you might be able to pick up some free signals around the town. There's lots around.

Cape Breton Island...
Destination Expert
for Cape Breton Island
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WiFi in Lunenburg

We have WiFi almost every where on Cape Breton, and failing that all through NS we have what we call "CAP" sites, using the symbol C@P...these are public internet sites, often at librairies,museums, government buildings. Watch for the yellow on blue sign .

5. Re: WiFi in Lunenburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 25, 2009