We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

nj
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hi

I'm looking for dinner suggestions. My husband are taking a 3 night mini vacation to Mont Tremblant. We are staying at the Fairmount and would love a few restaurant suggestions as well as bar/pubs. We are parents of twin 2yr old boys and are hoping to enjoy some time alone. My husband does enjoy craft beers so any suggestions on bars that serve craft beer would Also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Microbrasserie Le Diable for home brews and pub grub

Casey's for American grill type food

La Forge upstairs for steakhouse type fare.

Those three are at the resort, if you want off resort just ask.

Do check old threads using the search function, there are tons of threads about dining.

2. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Mont Tremblant