We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

buffalo
7 posts
Save Topic
Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

Would appreciate recommendation on any lakefront cottage rentals in the Laurentian mountains, preferably within 25 mile radius of Mount Tremblant.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,926 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

Blueberry Lake Resort maybe, goo gle for specials, as they often have them. If not VRBO is a good place to start your hunt.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,320 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

I second Blueberry Lake

Rimouski (Québec)
Level Contributor
359 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

Thre are chalets available for rent in two separate sectors of the Parc national du Mont-Tremblant.They are located on either lakefront or riverfront:

www.sepaq.com/pq/mot/index.dot?language_id=1

Robert

4. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, May 30, 2012
Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,175 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

Another place to look is right on this Mont Tremblant Forum page on TripAdvisor. On the right side of the page, there is a box (Beyond destination forums). Click on Timeshares/Vacation Rentals and then enter Mont Tremblant. I checked a minute ago and there were 274 listings. A few of them are lakefront cottages. Here is one that looked very nice: Laurentian Lakefront Cottage Summer Sale 2 WksLeft but there were a couple of others too, including one at Blueberry Lake.

Edited: 1:56 pm, May 30, 2012
Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,926 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

DArcy O you seem to be busy pushing ewasyrez today.

I have never seen any review of Blueberry Lake where people said it was crowded. You should write one.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

Hi Bogwoppit, I only recently used EasyRez for a stay and I received great service so why not promote them. I’m the type that prefers small business to large and I’d rather support local companies than booking engines like expedia. I also would recommend Owner Direct for booking cottages and the such. As to my stay at Blueberry Lake, my partner has left a review for them and perhaps crowded wasn’t the right word, it was a long weekend and I guess in my youth I too would have enjoyed the excitement of renting a nice chalet. I’m sorry if it seemed inappropriate:)

8. Re: Seeking Cottage on quiet lake in Laurentian Mountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, June 21, 2013