We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tremblant souveniers / clothing

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston, ma
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tremblant souveniers / clothing

Hi, we are at tremblant right now and wanted to buy a kids tee shirt that said tremblant on it but I can't bring myself to pay 25 dollars for it in the village. Is there any other place to buy such clothes and souveniers that is not so expensive? We have a car.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,965 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

There is a souvenir shop here... http://g.co/maps/hskzp

Boutique Arcange

6-814, rue de Saint-Jovite, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 3J8

(819) 717-3005 ‎

Not sure if they have Tremblant t-shirts, but it is worth a try.

For Quebec and Canada souvenirs the Dollar store, also on Rue ST Joivte, but further into town, has a good selection of bargains. No t-shirts though.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
226 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

What are the conditions like????

boston, ma
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

much improved from yesterday.. early powder runs.. towards the end of the day, it got choppy, but there was still some powder.. even the 4 year old got out and had a good time.. oh, and wasn't nearly as cold as yesterday.. but, there are still big ice patches under the powder.

thanks to bogwoppit and rickb for all the hints.. we're heading home tomorrow with a stop at bourassa and costco .. woo hoo!!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
10,965 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

Mmmmm poutine! Hubby is at Costco as I type, I have food envy.

Glad you got some runs in and saw some powder, the constantly changing weather sure is challenging.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
11,813 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

Bourassa has foie gras if you are interested. Both cooked and raw whole vacuum packed lobes. But I don't know how the custom officers would react to those.

6. Re: Tremblant souveniers / clothing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, December 20, 2012