We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mont Tremblant - New Year's Eve 2011

St. John's
5 posts
Save Topic
Mont Tremblant - New Year's Eve 2011

A group of us (10 people between the ages of 30-33) are heading to Mont Tremblant from December 29-January 2. We are hoping to ski for 4 days and celebrate New Year's Eve somewhere. We will be renting a home about 5 minutes away from the ski hill. I'm looking for some advice.

1. Knowing that conditions can vary from year to year, what's the typical expectation for skiing at this time of year at Mont Tremblant? Are most of the runs typically open? Is it mostly manmade or natural?

2. Any tips on New Year's Eve celebrations in the village or on the hill? We are probably not looking for family-style celebrations.

3. Can you recommend some good restaurants that would suit a range in tastes and be able to accommodate a large group? We will have a vegetarian in our party.

4. From visiting Colorado, I know that closer to the most touristy areas, food in grocery stores is more expensive. Would we be better off getting food on our way to Mont Tremblant from Montreal?

Thanks in advance!

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,493 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mont Tremblant - New Year's Eve 2011

I answered on your other thread. YOu can have this duplicate one removed by using the drop down mnu under your post.

2. Re: Mont Tremblant - New Year's Eve 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 27, 2012