We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Montreal

Guayaquil, Ecuador
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Montreal

My wife and our three keeds (we are from Ecuador) are going to spend 6 days skiing in Mont Tremblant and will be going from Montreal where we should stay for 4 days. (From March 21 to April 1). Can you recommend us whether to rent a car, or just go by bus or shuttle? I have been told that I wouldn't need a car in Montreal, but I don't know if that apply for MT as well.

Orlando
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Montreal

From the YUL airport there is a shuttle service. However, the charge $95 per person round trip. There are four of us, so I decided to rent a full size 4 wheel drive SUV and it was slightly cheaper than the shuttle.

Of course, now I have to find my own way from the airport to Tremblant...

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Montreal

We have 4 people going from the airport to Tremblant, and after researching everything, it was cheaper to rent an SUV. Our hotel offers free parkign for the week under the hotel, plus we will now be able to come and go, grocery shop and visit Saint Jovite one evening when we want to.

I would recommend a car.