We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

Hi,

We have been skiing twice to Mont Tremblant and found it to be great. Can anyone recommend somewhere similar in Canada. We ski in early Feb.

Thanks

Aylmer, Quebec
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

If you are looking for other hills close to Mont Tremblant, there's also Mount St-Sauveur. But if you are looking to go to another Province ... What about Vancouver?

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

Thanks,

Where is good in Vancover?

Aylmer, Quebec
Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

You could go to Whistler in British Columbia or Banff in Alberta.

Alberta
Level Contributor
590 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

Hi ALP1970,

If you are looking for somewhere else in Canada...I think the Rockies would be a good bet!! I think the hills in the rockies would even be bigger than Mont Tremblant!

Bowmanville, Canada
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Next Best Place to Ski in Canada

Go out west if you can afford it; British Columbia or Alberta. Where to go depends on what type of resort you are looking for. Here are a few suggestions though. In BC: Whistler/Blackcomb, Fernie, Kicking Horse, Big White, Panorama and Red Mountain. In Alberta: Lake Louise and Sunshine Village.

Within all those suggestions you will find some that are better than others for snow, lift lines, apres ski, etc... So if you are more specific as to what you would prefer I can try to narrow your search down. But I would definitely go out west before going to Tremblant if I had the money.