We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow wow wow

Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wow wow wow

Just got back from 3 days at Mont Tremblant. One word to describe it - INCREDIBLE. Great skiing. Had a blast snowmobiling and dogsledding. Stayed at Fairmon Tremblant- great service, food, etc. It was very cold when we were there - chemical hand warmers/feet warmers made it very bearable. It was almost -40C the morning we went skiing. I put two foot warmers in each boot (one on top, one on the bottom), lots of layers, good mittens, goggles, balaclava, etc - wasn't cold at all.

This was my first trip to Canada and I loved it. I kept teasing my wife that I was gonna find a job up there and we were moving. Friendly people. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous mountains, woods, wildlife, lakes, etc. I can't wait to try it in the summer.

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow wow wow

Dear Indy travel family:

Yes, you have to come back in the summer for a completely different sense of the area. The nation's capital (Ottawa) is a manageable drive from Mt. Tremblant and you must see our beautiful Parliament buildings, wonderful shops and caf��s and the gorgeous 7 mile canal that snakes it way through the

heart of the city.

It is beautiful, clean, safe and friendly.

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,642 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow wow wow

Indy: We are leaving next week for Tremblant. Any restaurant or nightlife tips for us?

Mentioned in this post
Tremblant
Tremblant
1,642 Reviews
Mont Tremblant, Canada
Indianapolis, IN
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow wow wow

We ate at the Fairmont a few times and a couple restaurants in the old village. I'm horrible at remembering names though. One French restaurant on the outskirt of the old town was very good. Sorry I can't help more.