We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay for Honeymooners?

Which Mont Tremblant hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto,Ontario
1 post
Save Topic
Place to stay for Honeymooners?

I'm looking for some advise on where to stay. I can't seem to decide between "The Village" or "on the Mountain". We are planning on Snowboarding 2-3 times in the week, is it worth getting a chalet on the mountain mainly for the view/romance. Is it better to stay in the Village for dinner/dancing? Also, if anyone has had a good experience with a specific condo in either spots (no hotel's), please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
483 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

You probably want to stay in the PEDESTRIAN village. There are sort of two villages - the original village (not at the base of the mountain) and the new, pedestrian village. The ped village is "where it's all happening." Sometimes the advertising brochures blur the distinction to make people think they are staying closer than they really are.

The description, "On the Mountain," is probably referring to the big condos off to the side - they won't feel like you are really in the center of everything and they are mostly families staying there. I don't really like the looks of them.

I'd suggest (for a homeymoon) choosing one of the top hotels in the village. You'll have a pool, hot tub, and access to everything. It won't be cheap - but hey! It's your honeymoon!

Do you need restaurant suggestions?

You will have a great time. Congratulations!

canada
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

We went on our honeymoon in Mont Tremblant this summer and stayed at Star Condo Villa in the pedestrian village of the tremblant resort. You will love your stay. You are better off staying where the action is.

Houston, texas
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

You have to stay in the village. There is really no choice. I agree with Lambster check out Star Condo Villa they are in the mount tremblant resort.

Enjoy your honeymoon in Tremblant

nyc
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

The full-service hotels in the Pedestrian Village are Quintessence, Fairmont, and Le Westin - assuming you're not looking for a bargain.

Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

I've stayed at Le Sommet des Neiges two years in a row and it's absolutely beautiful. It's right at the base of the mountain right next to the gondola so it's pretty much ski in/ski out. You will love it there! Enjoy :)

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Place to stay for Honeymooners?

Try rvmt.ca they are a great company that rent condos really close to the village, so you get the best of both worlds....