This is for the locals...
I need to decide today before midnight if we are going to Mont Tremblant or not. Our only possible dates are November 21 to November 25.
I know you do not have a crystal ball... but do you think there will be any chance to ski??
I was hoping to see more snow at this point in time but the weather channel does not even foresee any snow during the following days.
So difficult to decide with no information!