We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go kart place near Mont Tremblant

Toronto
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Go kart place near Mont Tremblant

Hi, I'm planning a trip with some friends to Mont Tremblant in May, and I remember last time when we were driving on the highway from Montreal to Tremblant, we passed by a Go Kart place just next to the highway when we're close to Tremblant (about 20 mins away from Tremblant).

Would like to know anyone knows the name of that karting place? Thanks in advance!

GabL

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go kart place near Mont Tremblant

I drive by it frequently but honestly haven't paid attention to the name. However, I got this from a quick online search. It sounds like the place.

Emond Go-Kart; 759 route 117 Saint-Faustin-Lac-Carre QC Canada J0T 1J2. Telephone: 1 819 688-3411. Saint Faustin is between Ste-Agathe and Mont Tremblant.

Hope this helps.

2. Re: Go kart place near Mont Tremblant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 10, 2009