We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

conditions now

Toronto
4 posts
Save Topic
conditions now

Hi Folks,

Can someone there tell me what 3 days of rain has done to the snow on the hills besides the obvious decimation? Tremblant's site says 31 runs are open. I would love to find out what kind of condition they are in . We are supposed to be driving up on Sunday from Toronto but still have time to back out tonight if it really is not good. (The forecasts still show pretty warm. Not great for snowmaking.)

We are going with two kids and would much rather not have to drive for two days (return) for bad snow.

Thank you!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,123 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: conditions now

best place to go is tremblant-insider.com for local conditions

Dearborn, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: conditions now

I am not there now, but Tremblog's posting yesterday afternoon said that it had been snowing all day and that skiing was OK, with almost no one on the mountain.

Tremblant's 6:56 a.m. e-mail today (Sat) noted that more than 9cm of fresh snow had fallen yesterday and that it was still snowing. Latest forecast is for daytime high temps to be below freezing through at least Jan 21, so Tremblant will be making snow again. Hope that your trip works out and that you have a wonderful time.

3. Re: conditions now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:48 pm, February 01, 2008
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,123 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: conditions now

I am not sure why the last post was deleted cause it didnot do anything that hasn't been done in the past. I am not connected with tremblantchat.com, don't know the folks there but it looks like they are trying to add to the knowledge base that is available to folks who don't live on the mountain. It is competition to tremblantinsider.com which is ok by me. To some extent it is also competition to tripadvisor but not really cause from both of these sites there are many useful links as well as discussions that are not available here. I am hoping that the folks at T-I and TC will be able to have a friendly rivalry that will make both of their boards better.

So, spacegyrl check out both sites for good Tremblant info which is frequently updated.

5. Re: conditions now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 19, 2009