We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay in Sooke Area

Boise, ID
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Where to Stay in Sooke Area

I am trying to decide between Sooke Harbor House, which I was going to splurge because it is one of those places identified as a place to go before you die. But recent reviews have me second guessing whether I want to spend the money. Sooke Harbor Resort and Marina looks very nice for the rate and then there is Ocean Wilderness Inn which is more the B&B experience up the road from Sooke. I am traveling with my husband and 11 year old daughter. We are outdoors beachcombing, birder people. Any feedback?

Ontario
Level Contributor
189 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay in Sooke Area

Sooke Harbour House is a wonderful, warm, charming place. The dining room is fantastic - great view, exceptional food. The rooms are lovely. Don't miss it as an adult escape. With your daughter, maybe you're looking for a different kind of holiday - you could try Point No Point - lovely cabins with woodburning fireplaces and hot tubs on the deck, very good restaurant, beach for beachcombing right there, very peaceful.

2. Re: Where to Stay in Sooke Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, October 22, 2009