We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Area Hot Springs

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Topic
Area Hot Springs

Can anyone tell me if there are any hot springs in the corridor between Hope & Kamloops/Cache Creek? I am looking for hot springs preferably with lodging (or lodging nearby). Also we will be doing this trip during the months of January/February. Thank you for your help.

Othello Tunnels
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Hiking Trails
The Hope Slide
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Art Walk
Art Galleries
Hope Visitor Centre
Visitor Centers, History Museums
Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Area Hot Springs

There are hot springs at Harrison - Harrison Hot Springs Resort. They are not en route from Hope to Kamloops though, they are just near Hope.

Harrison Hot...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Area Hot Springs

Harrison Hot Springs is just 15 minutes off exit 135 of Highway 1. It is a small village on the shore of Harrison Lake. There is an indoor public mineral hot springs pool open year round and indoor and outdoor hot springs pools at the Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa (however you must be an overnight guest to use these pools).

Check out the www.tourismharrison.com website which provides a good overview of Harrison and what it has to offer.

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Area Hot Springs

Thank you. Harrison is already on my list.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
62,227 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Area Hot Springs

You may or may not know the pretty complete list of hot springs on this website.

http://www.bchotsprings.com/

Oregon
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Area Hot Springs

Yup, I already checked out this site. Nevertheless .... thank you.

6. Re: Area Hot Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, February 16, 2011