We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A great time was had by all!

Which Nelson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
A great time was had by all!

Thanks so much Jonathon - we had an absolutly fantastic time at our stay at your Starlight Beach House - our SECOND TIME there (we loved it so much). I love that you added more furniture which was super for our larger group.

Your setting is spectacular with one of the nicest beaches we've been at. Nikki your housekeeper was so friendly and accommodating - we truly felt like we were on a vacation.

We just love Nelson - so much to do there - so quaint and you're in a perfect spot for everything.

Thanks again - we can't wait to come back

Debbie and family!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,519 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A great time was had by all!

There is no option on the Nelson Hotels page to do a review of this property, so a forum post seems to be the only choice. For balance, here are other forum posts about it:

http://tinyurl.com/2cgdepw

It may be wise to keep in mind that almost all the posts reviewing this property are from single posters. This is often considered a TA phenomenon. Good to read the full spectrum when considering this accommodation.

Edited: 3:32 pm, July 28, 2010
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,714 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A great time was had by all!

Hi Mufti;

As you appear familiar with this property, is there a reason that you haven't submitted it to TA for inclusion ?

Once it is listed on TA, reviews can then be posted where everone can find them.

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,519 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A great time was had by all!

No Rescue Team, I'm not familiar. I have just noted this single post "review" of the property. For those who don't know about forum searches, it may be of benefit to provide other "reviews" in the way I have done - with a link - for balance. IMO it is always advisable to think a bit about single post comments.

I agree that putting SBH into Nelson Hotels to enable reviews to be posted more permanently is the ideal way to go. Any one of these posters who has had experience at Starlight Beach House could indeed submit a request for inclusion in Hotel Reviews.

4. Re: A great time was had by all!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, January 25, 2011