We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding accomodation for July 22-25th

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Need help finding accomodation for July 22-25th

My parents are coming next week and I would like to spend some time exploring Vancouver Island with them. We would like to base ourselves somewhere in or near Parksville. We are looking for an oceanside cabin/cottage with two private bedrooms. Oceanside is not necessary but separate sleeping quarters are as my mom is a heavy snorer!

Where can I find a booking agency or service that can check on the availability of cabins so I don't have to call each place individually?

Thank you

North Vancouver...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help finding accomodation for July 22-25th

Click on www.hellobc.com, or call 1-800-HELLOBC.

Ireland
Level Contributor
193 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help finding accomodation for July 22-25th

Hi there

We stayed in Tigh na Mara recently and thought it was lovely, we had a oceanview suite but they have lodges aswell, it may be something you would like,

3. Re: Need help finding accomodation for July 22-25th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 15, 2009