We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Duke Point to Tigh Na Mara Resort

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Duke Point to Tigh Na Mara Resort

My friend and I have planned a trip to Tigh Na Mara Resort in November this year. We were planning on walking on the ferry in Tsawwassen which will take us to Duke Point.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get to the resort from the ferry terminal? We don't want to rent a car, so bus would be fine. Any thoughts would be really appreciated.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transportation from Duke Point to Tigh Na Mara Resort

I totally mis-read the e-mail about the taxi costs! I don't know what I was thinking, but yes it would be cheaper than taking a shuttle. Blonde moment :) That's definitely an option.

12. Re: Transportation from Duke Point to Tigh Na Mara Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 25, 2010