We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discount RMR tickets

Toronto
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
discount RMR tickets

Hi

Anyone know where we can get discount Revelstoke Mountain Resort lift tickets. I know costco has a card you can buy, but anything or anywhere in town offering deals? We are staying at the days inn and their ski package was nothing to write home about so we didnt go with it.

Thanks

S

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,295 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discount RMR tickets

I like to know as well. For Discount tickets. let me know.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
9 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discount RMR tickets

Hi,

At the Revelstoke website, they state there is a "vertical card" available at Costco. Looks like in BC and Alberta. I am guessing the nearest one to the hill is in Kamloops.

Cheers

Rob

Toronto, ON
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: discount RMR tickets

I'm staying at a B&B in town and they suggested Liftopia dot com. The rates fluctuate regularly but there are some great deals to be had. Today, for instance, tickets are $58 instead of the $74 standard daily rate.

Ryan G.

4. Re: discount RMR tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 08, 2010