We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

Which Revelstoke hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

I am planning a 2 week ski trip to Revelstoke in Feb/March 2009 with a group of 12. We would like stay in European Chalet style accomodation rather than a hotel or B&B. Can anybody recommend accomodation that can be rented on a shortterm let (ie 2 weeks) or best of all catered accomodation..in the Revelstoke area.

Any comments or advice would be much appreciated.

London
Level Contributor
13 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

hi

did anyone respond? We too are looking for some self catering in Revelstoke for 4... anyone know if Nelsen lodge will be finished?

Thanks

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

Hi,

No... an ominous silence!

We are going for Glacier House as it appears to be pretty close to what we were after. Website below:

http://www.glacierhouse.com/

Be interested to hear how you get on!

B

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
25,103 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

I don't believe the European style "Hosted Chalet" type of accomodation exists here. You either get a hotel room and eat in restaurants, or you rent a flat or cabin and cook for yourself.

Haven't skiied Revelstoke myself, so I can't help you there.

4. Re: Revelstoke Skiing Chalet (Catered Vacational Accomodation?)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, October 04, 2009