We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

Which Sidney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

I will be passing through with my family in mid June. We will be dead tired from a long flight and we basically need a place to sleep before taking the next day's ferry to San Juan Island.

If it is also soemthing nice thats good but we obviously don't need a lodge with kitchen and all.

Thanks for your time!

Victoria, BC Canada
Destination Expert
for Victoria
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

There is a Best Western and a Travelodge in Sidney. Either one would work for a night.

Vancouver Island, BC
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

I'm not sure how the rates compare to the Best Western or Travelodge, but the last time I had to catch an early flight out of Sidney, I stayed at the Beacon Inn. I checked their rates and in peak season they are $149 Canadian for either the Shaw Island or Mayne rooms. The price includes coffee or tea in your room before breakfast and then a full hot breakfast in the common area. I think the first seating for breakfast was at 8am and then there was another one shortly after 9am.

I stayed in the Shaw Island room and it was fairly small, but very beautifully decorated. The bathroom, with huge soaker tub, was amazing. There are pictures on their website, if you think it might be what you are looking for. I personally wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

Hoppas att det hjälper er!

Vancouver Island, BC
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

Oops!! I just realized that you said "family" and the rooms I mentioned only have one bed. That might not work too well for you! I was just so excited that I had actually stayed somewhere in Sidney and might be able to help. Sorry about that!

Stockholm
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

Thanks anyway. It seems the place has rooms with more than one bed. I checked it and saw that it had excellent reviews from members. Anyway it's already booked out flr the night in question!

5. Re: affordable accomodation for 1 night i Sidney Vancouver...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sidney
More Sidney Topics