We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Which Stephenville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

Greetings:

I will be spending some time in Stephenville this year, namely from the first of April to the end of May. Where I will be staying doesn’t have an Internet connection and perhaps installing the Internet via a landline wouldn’t be feasible. I am hoping that in Stephenville I can buy a wireless USB Hub to access the Internet via my laptop. Any information given is greatly appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 3:12 am, February 07, 2012

Sydney, Canada
2 posts
2. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

"The Source" on Main Street in Stephenville. They carry any and all things computer related, great staff and very helpful people! If they don't have it, they can point you to the people who would, hope that helps!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,444 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

You'll also find free WiFi at the Library, McDonalds, etc.

Cheers,

Terry

Canada
Level Contributor
131 posts
69 reviews
4. Re: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland

If you plan on getting a phone, perhaps using tethering/wi-fi hotspot, etc. will be useful if your phone and data supports it. That is how I access the internet now when I travel. I have an unlocked phone, so I can get a sim card when I arrive.

Reply to: Can you buy a wireless USB Hub in Stephenville, Newfoundland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stephenville