We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scandinavian Baths?

Which Collingwood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Scandinavian Baths?

I'm looking for a spa type weekend in Collingwood, somewhere we can go and not have to drive anywhere. Apparently Vanilla Pod at the mountain is closing at the end of September, by The Scandinavian Baths will still be open. Has anyone had any experience with the baths?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Scandinavian Baths?

My girlfirends and I were there in November, and I would definitely recommend Le Scandinave.

It is a lovely, quiet place with hot a cold pools outdoors, a cedar sauna and a eucalyptus steam room, as well as a lovely little cafe. They also offer various types of massages, the price of which includes the baths... a totally relaxing experience which we really enjoyed. In fact, we decided to go back next year!

Cole

2. Re: Scandinavian Baths?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Collingwood