We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cottage resort

Which Huntsville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cottage resort

Has any one stayed at the Blue-water Acres cottage resort near Huntsville .We are coming to Canada in Late May into June and we hope to spend one week in or around the huntsville area.I found the web sit for the Blue-water Acres resort and it looks OK,could any one recommend it or recommend some were similar.

Orillia On
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cottage resort

Don't know exactly what you are looking for but if it's a cottage which was actually a home you might want to try cottagevacations.com/rent_a_cottage/…331.htm. "331"

If it is a more commercial place you want I have not heard concerns about Bluewater Acres and they certainly have lots of boats. If you go please consider going out by canoe or kayak first thing - this is my best photo time -- last summer got pictures of sunrise, deer, beaver and herons. I hope you enjoy Muskoka. If you golf there are lots of great golf courses near by. I go for the less fancy ones because with only golfing a few times a year the rough is similar on an expensive or cheap course. If you are a motor boat person you can rent nearby but you will need a licence. I notice if you go to the Huntsville website there is something about boat licences but I don't know the logistics from England.

I'm curious and pleased that you chose Lake of Bays -- how did you choose it?

Herefordshire...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cottage resort

Hi PLAKE, thanks for your reply it had some good advice which we have taken note of. We have now decided and booked a cottage on the Beauview cottage resort Huntsville,it looks good and we hope it will be OK.

have you heard of this resort?

We chose Huntsville because our daughter ( who has been living in Guelph Ontario for the last 4 years) recommended it as she has visited the area once or twice and really likes it, but she has always stayed in hotels .

We are really looking forward to our visit .we will post a review of our holiday on our return.